It seems that I have a never ending, love-hate, relationship with cardio and fitness; quite literally I run in circles around this area of my life. I’ve found many things that I enjoy and keep up with for extended amounts of time and the funny thing is , they work! Then, somehow, I end up back where I started in an unmotivated space, eating a crunch wrap supreme, feeling the extra 10-20 lbs I have been carrying around.
I mean, you can see that it was working. So what more do I need to motivate me? Well, that’s why I’m writing this out. My workouts won’t be perfect, I’m not limiting or labeling my food choices, I’m just going to make healthy choices more often than unhealthy choices. My circles will turn to ovals, then to a clear path. I’m starting now. It’s in writing, that’s a huge first step. Can’t let Ben Franklin down, so starting with some attainable goals for the next month.
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.Benjamin Franklin
- Move my body 30-40 minutes extra 4 days a week
- Start dressing up and documenting cute outfits 2 days a week (Or more)
- Pack lunch 5 days a week
- Eat out 1x/week unless it’s a special occasion – make a healthier choice when out
- Do an outdoor/nature activity weekly
- Plan meals on Sunday
- Cook dinner every evening